As the name implies, the fan light is a combination of a fan and a lamp. The following is a description of the use of the fan lamp, the precautions for fan lamp installation, and the practicality of the fan lamp.
- How to use
(1) The fan and the lamp are separately controlled, each has a zipper, the middle zipper is the control lamp, the side zipper is the fan position, and the fan has three gears. The switching sequence is: off “high speed” medium speed” low speed , so loop. The zipper is long enough that the zipper attached to the ceiling fan is 50 cm long, so don’t worry.
(2) There is a push-type switch on the lamp holder. When the handle is pushed to the bottom, the fan is rotating forward, that is, the wind is blown downwards for summer use. Pushing it to the top is used when the reverse wind blows upwards and is suitable for the weather. Both forward and reverse have three files: high, medium and low.
(3) The same applies to the remote control and wall control. The fan and the lamp are controlled separately. For example, if the ceiling fan itself has a pull switch, after the remote control is installed, it is better to pull the zipper to the high speed position and then use the remote control speed. It will be better.
Although the fan lamp achieves the combination of the fan and the lamp, there are many disadvantages in the convenience of use. The lamp installed on the fan does not have the light line directly installed on the ceiling. However, this kind of lamp can decorate the fan. If you want to install this kind of fan light, you can read the above to weigh the pros and cons and decide.
- Installation notes:
(1) When installing and wiring, an electrician or an experienced qualified person must be required to operate according to various standard procedures.
(2) During the installation or wiring process, the local voltage should be checked for compliance with the ceiling fan; the switch must be turned off and not energized.
(3) After reading the instruction manual and various safety materials in detail, install the new ceiling fan and check the attached assembly drawings.
(4) Do not damage the wires and other concealed facilities when drilling or drilling holes in the wall.
(5) At the installation site of your choice, when the blade rotates, do not touch any obstacles. Leave at least 2.15M (7 feet) from the edge of the blade to the ground.
(6) The screws that fix the ceiling fan must be able to withstand a pulling force of 16 kg (35 lbs) to ensure safe and reliable operation of the ceiling fan.
(7) When you install a ceiling fan, balance the blades or clean, do not bend the fan’s blade fork.
(8) Do not install the switch that controls the ceiling fan near the bathtub or where the shower can touch.
(9) Please do not install any solid-state circuit or acceleration adjuster in this ceiling fan system.
(10) Installation of ceiling fan lights is a high-altitude operation, so be sure to pay attention to safety. Always tighten all the screw turns during installation.