Landscape garden lighting is generally dusty. Wipe with a damp rag when cleaning. Keep the same direction of movement. Do not rub back and forth. The intensity should be moderate. Especially treat the chandelier and wall light gently. Clean the interior of the lighting, when cleaning the bulb, turn off the light first, and you can remove the bulb and wipe it separately when wiping. If cleaning directly on the light, do not turn the bulb clockwise to avoid the light cap from being screwed tightly and peeling off.
Garden light maintenance
- Do not hang items on the light, such as quilts.
- Frequently switching on and off will greatly reduce its service life, so when using the light, try to reduce the light switch as much as possible;
- During use or cleaning, if the lightshade is tilted, it should be calibrated at hand to keep it beautiful;
- When adjusting the lightshade, pay attention to avoid the reflection of dark shadows when the three-pronged support in the light is lit;
- Replace the aging light in time according to the light source parameters provided by the sign. If you find that the two ends of the light are red, the light is black or black, and the light is not bright, you should replace the light in time to prevent the ballast. Burnout and other unsafe phenomena.