In addition to identifying the brand, the following aspects should be paid attention to when purchasing mosquito killing lights:
- Power: it is usually classified by power and number of lights, which is the shape of typical electronic mosquito killing lights. According to the power classification, mosquito killing lights are mainly of 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 15, 20W and other specifications. Most families use 2-8w mosquito killing lights, and the corresponding room area is about 10-20m2.
- Number of tubes: UV tubes can be generally divided into single tube and double tube types. There are also more than two tubes of products, but they are rare in the market. Most families use single tube mosquito light; double tube mosquito lightis suitable for restaurants, hotels, offices and large living rooms. The electric power of double tube mosquito lightis more than 6W.
- Type: according to the type selection is the basis for choosing mosquito killing lights. Currently, the mosquito killing lights sold can be divided into electronic mosquito killing lights and air flow mosquito absorbing lights. Among them, the electronic mosquito lightbelongs to the early generation product. Its principle makes use of the phototaxis of mosquitoes to attract mosquitoes and cause them to be electrocuted, but it is not efficient in actual use, and it is large in size, and will emit the burning smell of mosquitoes; At present, the more advanced mosquito killing lights all use the air suction mode of mosquito killing lights. Its principle makes the mosquitoes adsorbed by the air flow of the fan, thus causing its death. The utility model has the advantages of better mosquito killing efficiency in use, smaller volume, no peculiar smell, and is very suitable for family use.
- Material: the quality of anti mosquito Tuo material affects the safety and durability of the product. At present, the high-quality anti mosquito lightin the market is generally made of high-quality brand-new AB material, which has the advantages of anti-bacterial and flame-retardant, high density, high hardness, very strong and durable; The cheap mosquito lightis often made of recycled waste plastic, which has a strong smell and is easy to break and release harmful substances under the irradiation of the light;
- Mosquito sucking fan: some mosquito killing lights are also equipped with mosquito sucking fans. When mosquitoes are close to the light, they will be inhaled into the lightby air flow, thus improving the mosquito killing effect to a certain extent. However, the price of this kind of mosquito lightis usually much more expensive than that of ordinary mosquito light, which is only suitable for users with higher requirements or special needs (such as more for mobile mosquito suction, etc.), and less for general families. At present, there is not much social ownership.