- How to distinguish poor LED lights: brightness of LED light beads
The brightness of the light belt made of the poor light beads is relatively low, because the quality of the LED light bead light-emitting chip determines that the brightness of the LED light beads made is not high. Those chips are 1-2 cents a piece of poor quality goods, using a period of problems come, leakage (dead light). Genuine chips are characterized by high brightness, stable performance, but high price
- How to distinguish poor LED lights: FPC board quality
FPC board can be divided into double-sided board and single panel. Needless to say, double-sided board is certainly better than single panel, which is mainly reflected in its better heat conductivity, more stable quality and higher price.
- How to distinguish poor LED lights: the cleanliness of solder joints and surfaces
The regular LED light belt is produced by SMT, solder paste and reflow soldering. Therefore, the solder joints on the LED light strip are relatively smooth and the amount of solder will not be much. The solder joints extend from FPC pad to LED electrode in arc shape. However, the solder joint of the LED light belt of the Shanzhai version is not uniform, which is usually surrounded by a round point, and at the same time, there will be different degrees of tin tip, which is a typical phenomenon of manual welding. The home is made with a mounter. In addition, the LED light belt produced by SMT process has a very good surface cleanliness, and no impurities and stains can be seen. No matter how to clean the surface of the fake LED light belt produced by hand welding process, there will be stains and cleaning traces.
- How to distinguish poor LED lights: color temperature difference
As for the color temperature difference, there will be some deviations due to the debugging of LED chips by the light bead manufacturers, and the color temperature difference is also normal. However, the normal LED light belt manufacturers can not see the color temperature difference with naked eyes in the same batch. The temperature difference of the same batch color of the inferior manufacturers is obvious.
- How to distinguish poor LED lights: material
The high-pressure light belt is made of PVC, and the regular manufacturer will use the domestic environmental protection material, which basically has no taste. Irregular manufacturers use the second recovery of PVC material, which will have a great plastic smell during production. Low voltage light with sleeve, regular manufacturers will use silica gel sleeve, irregular manufacturers use PVC sleeve, from here alone, the price is very different.
- How to distinguish poor LED lights: packaging
The regular LED light belt will be packed with anti-static reels, usually 5 meters or 10 meters, and then sealed with anti-static and moisture-proof packaging bags. And the LED light belt of the copycat version will use the recycling reel because of the cost saving, and then there is no anti-static and moisture-proof packaging bag. If you look at the reel carefully, you can see that there are traces and scratches left when the label is removed on the surface.
LED lights and lamps
- If the seller wants to take out the test report, he can see five parameters at once, which is roughly known in his mind.
- It is recommended not to buy products below 6 yuan. After all, LED lights have not reached the stage of popularization and national standards have not come out.
- Looking at the shell on the picture, it determines the service life (heat dissipation) of LED light beads; the appearance is the same, and the thickness of aluminum determines the price
For example: light bulb can be divided into: chip, aluminum substrate, shell, power supply, these parts. Each part has different brands, different batches and different prices. Equivalent to a free combination. If every part is well used, the price will be very high; otherwise, the price will be very low; if some parts are well used and some are poorly used, the price will be moderate.