As long as the spectral peak of the output of the lamp matches the spectral range of chlorophyll a and b absorption; the light emitted by the lamp can meet the viewing requirements and can be used as a fish tank lamp for aquaculture.
Advantages: the most prominent is energy saving, the light efficiency is 5 times that of ordinary light bulbs, and the life is 8 times that of ordinary light bulbs.
Disadvantages: Mercury pollution during production and after use, and flickering of lights, affecting vision.
Metal halide light
- Slow decay, if it is not bad, you can continue to use it without changing the bulb;
3．The lighting effect is good, the water surface is sparkling;
- It can be hoisted higher than the lamp panel, which is convenient to reach into the cylinder for care at any time;
- Strong lighting penetrability, metal halide lamps must be used for water depth above 60CM;
- Metal halide lamps are power-saving compared to fluorescent lamps. Metal halide lamps generally do not need to change the light bulb, fluorescent lamps must be replaced after a period of time, otherwise the plants will not grow.
2.glare, especially bad for children;
3.the heat is large, and the temperature rises in summer;
4.red grass can not grow red;
- the quality of domestic metal halide lamps is uneven;
1.small and very light
- it consumes no more than 0.1W of power, and the power consumption is low
- With proper current and voltage, the service life of LED can reach 100,000 hours, and the service life is long.
4.High brightness, cold light technology, low heat
- Made of non-toxic materials, environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Long life: Some people call it LED light source as long-life lamp.
Disadvantages: expensive, constant current drive is required, heat dissipation is not easy, and light decay is easy.
- Low wattage, strong brightness, 10 times longer life than traditional halogen bulbs.
- The color temperature is similar to sunlight, and contains more green and blue components.
- the luminous flux is more than twice that of the halogen lamp, it has a relatively high energy density and light intensity, and the operating current is only half of the halogen lamp.
Disadvantages: more expensive
PL lamp (energy-saving fluorescent lamp)
- It has high light efficiency (5 times that of ordinary light bulbs), and it has obvious energy saving effect.
- long life (8 times that of ordinary light bulbs).
- small size, easy to use and so on.
Disadvantages: The tube is short and suitable for small cylinders.